DESCRIPTION & FIT
SANTA LUPITA´s most consciously handcrafted and sustainable dress! Its fabric was completely handwoven with organically grown cotton and dyed with natural colors made of plants and minerals. Its beautiful embroidery is fully handmade. Furthermore, SANTA LUPITA has full control through the entire production chain, from the cotton seed to storage, guaranteeing that production takes place under environmental and labor-friendly conditions.
This dress is not just stunning but will be the most comfortable companion for the hot Summer season thanks to the freshness of the organically grown cotton it is made of. Our customers tell us they keep constantly being asked, where this beautiful dress comes from.
- A-shape Summer midi dress
- Scoop neck
- Half-length puff sleeves with cords to adapt size
- Equipped with waist cords to adapt width
- 100% handmade traditional flower embroideries
- Color: denim blue with pistachio green embroideries
- Dyed with natural colors made with the añil plant
- 100% soft and fresh organically grown cotton
The model shown in the picture (179 cm, European size 36) wears a small size. Go to size conversion to find the right size for you.
Is this item sold out? Contact us and we will order one for you!
- Hand wash only
- Wash with similar colors only
- Maximum shrinkage: 5%
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Middle heat iron
- Dry cleaning